In the church sanctuary
- Interior restored to original design in 1931.
- Lights patterned after sconces in the John Elder home.
- Venetian blinds patterned after those which originally had been installed.
In the archives room
- Pictures of former pastors and elders; of old Derry church (1769-1883); and of Scotch-Irish Society (1869).
- Photostatted copy of the pastoral “recall” issued to John Elder by the “Old Side” of Paxton and Derry (1754).
- Clerk’s record of old Pew Holders.
- Replica of original Log Meeting House, carved out of the original timber.
On the grounds
- Historic old graveyard.
- The Manse built in 1855
- The Cabin, a reproduction of original log meeting house